Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Girl!!?? Like, shut up!!

 Hey guys! So there's this girl in my class, let's call her, Wannabe. So, Wannabe is my... well... so called "friend".  She's the worst person in my class! She's rude, snobbish, and thinks she knows eeeevvveeerrryyything! Here's a story. Well, her and I were sitting at the same table in our classroom. We were highlighting one of our papers, we only needed one highlighter. Everybody but her had 2 highlighters. So she whispered over, "Hey! Can I have your highlighter?" and I replied "No". So, a couple mins. later, she did it again. And, again, I said "No". She did it a 3rd time, once again, I said no. Finally, someone gave in. Then Wannabe actually tried to guilt trip me! I was fed up! We were supposed to be listening to our teacher and I was mad. I whispered back, "Be quiet! We are supposed to be listening! Besides, you don't need another one!" And you know what she said back? "My mother's gonna hear about this!" Like, seriously! What's your freaken mother gonna do!? She has no power over me. Besides, it was Wannabe that was talking in the class! Whenever she does something like that, the next day she always comes back to school and starts talking like nothing happened. I think she thinks she's better than everybody else, and treats everybody like a piece of crap! But, nobody's ever mean to her... well... I can't say that. Let me rephrase, nobody's ever mean to her face. The only thing that I can actually think that people do is... oh right!! They call her, Queen Booger Fingers, behind her back. They do that because she picks her nose... and eats it!! Anyway, just wanted to share my feelings about Wannabe.

Bye Sincerely

5 comments:

  1. No efface ,but that's kind of rude im not trying to accuse you of anything but Please forgive me for what I just said im just trying to prove a point I hope you have a great day, bye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but she's been rude to me. And, anyways, this is a blog where I post about my feelings, so I just wanted to post about this.
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. Dani, no affence but, you have done the same yourself. I know you may be annoyed but me and Wolfa are trying to help you with your blog by saying this. What I'm trying to say is that you should look back in the past before you say this kind of stuff about people. You could have just gotten another highlighter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Derpy, I understand what you're saying, but, please, have I ever tried to actually GUILT TRIP PEOPLE??!! I don't think so.
      -Dani

      Delete
  3. Also, please don't talk CRAP about me on MY blog.
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones