Thursday, February 4, 2016

Nabila's Interview

 Hey guys!! So, Nabila won the an interview, so here is that. If you see anything in purple it's me.
1.Why'd you start blogging?
One of my friends were doing and so was my mom and dad and I just love writing to people and being online so blogging was perfect! 

2.When'd you start blogging?
Around 2 years ago. Wow! That's a long time ago!!

3.Your top 3 favorite blogs?
I have to choose? There are so many good blogs out there so unless I can choose my top 100 favorite I couldn't choose. 

4.Have you ever changed your blog name? If so, from what to what?
Well at the very beginning when it was private it was called The Nabila Eve Blog but I changed it to Hot Town Cool Girl. Is Eve, like, your middle name? o__O

5.Would you rather read books on a regular book, a Nook, or a Kindle?
Regular book. Me too!

6.The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, or Percy Jackson?
The Hunger games. #GoKattnis 

7.Traveling by plane or car, and why?
Personally plane but my family always go by car so I have grown accustomed to it. I like plane better though because It takes a shorter time and I really hate sitting in the car for so long.

8.Dodgeball or Kickball?
Dodgeball but only because I have not played in like Forever!
  
9.What is your favorite book (or series if you must), and author?
Either The Hunger Games, Harry Potter or The Heros Of Olympus and then there authors. Mind reader o___O

10.What are 3 things (besides food and water) would you take on a deserted island?
A phone, rope, and a towel. #TheHitchikersGiudeToTheGalazy 

11.Would you rather play sports, or watch sports?
This is actually a hard question because I don't really like playing sports or watching them because I wouldn't' know what was going on. So.... 

12.List from favorite to least favorite, jeans, sweatpants, and/or tights?
Tights, Jeans, Sweatpants. 

13.Would you rather watch a movie or play?
Movie. 

Tis Dani again!! If you liked this and you want to see more, go visit her at Hot Town Cool Girl!!

Bye Sincerely

2 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones