Friday, February 19, 2016

Nabila's Guest Post

 So, I don't know if you remember, but Nabila won my challenge, so... here is her guest post. If you see something in purple, it's me.

First of all I just want to thank Dani for naming me the first place winner on her contest and for letting me be on her blog. Your very welcome!! And you totally deserve it!! Today I am going to be doing a book review. 
Daphna composed her first sonate at age 2. She composed an opera at eight. Now at eleven she is orchestrating an rhapsody. 

Harkin made rocket boots. He made a car out of old busses. He now has created gum that you can access the internet with. 

Cynthia has played on 6 broadway shows. Well now 7. She is currently working on a one women Macbeth. 

They all go to The School for the Insanely Gifted.  

But Daphne's mind is all on her mom who diapered 2 years ago. And when a mysterious man breaks into her house she learns her mom's disappearance was not an accident. And when she goes down looking in her basement she learns a secret that sets her and her friends of on a quest that was supposed to find some secrets about her mom but instead leads her to learn a secret about the founder of her school. And a secret about herself.

--

Although this is a little book and not really for my reading level, I really like it. The idea of all these insanely gifted student at a school is a good one and the twist is actually really good. I am not saying o am good at guessing things (I'm pretty bad) but I didn't get the twist until it was revealed. This is a very adventures and reader interactive book. Like I didn't want to put it down. 

Thanks again Dani for letting me be on your blog and make sure to check out my blog here!

So it's Dani again, you really should visit her blog. It's insanely good. So go!! Right now!! I'll wait. Are you done?? Are you sure?? Okay then, I don't believe you. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this!!

Bye Sincerely
 

5 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones