Sunday, February 28, 2016

TMI Tag

 Hey guys! So, I know that I've done a TMI tag in the past, but, I titled it questions part 1 and 2. So let's get on with it!

What're you wearing?
A peace sign tank top and camo jeans

Ever been in love?
Well... Sometimes when I read books I fall in love with the characters, for example Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Magnus Chase, Carter Kane, Peeta Mellark, and Gale Hawthorne

Ever had a terrible breakup?
Umm... No... I mean, if you mean, like, starting to HATE character that you used to love... I mean...
How tall are you?
4 and somthen or other feet

How much do you weigh?
75 pounds! *says promptly*

Any tattoos? 
I've had washable ones but no permanent...
Any piercings?
Yup! My ears!

OTP?
Don't have one...

Fave. show?
Right now, either Cupcake Wars or Odd Squad (don't tell me it's for little kids just because it's on PBS kids! It's actually very interesting!)

Fave. bands?
FOB, and R5, but that's pretty much it for bands 

Something you miss?
My old school Lamar and my old friends! Especially Khoal, Gunner and Kacey. (Those are their actual names!)

Fave. song?
IDK. Really like Uma Thermin

How old are you?
10 (Whoo hoo for double digits!)

Zodiac sign?
Umm... Scorpio or somethen... I gots no ides.

Quality you look for in a partner?
Loyalty, honesty, funnyness, and friendlyness

Fave. quote?


Fave. actor?
Emma Watson

Fave. color?
Purple

Loud music or soft?
Usually loud...

Where do you go when you're sad?
My room

How long does it take you to shower?
20 mins or something...

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
1 hour, don't judge me! I take getting ready very seriously!

Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope! Been in a lot of verbal ones though...

Turn on?
                

Turn of?
              

The reason I joined blogger?
I wanted a place to talk about books, and now other stuff!

Fears?
Someone I love or care about... dying

Last thing that made you cry?
IDK...

Last time you said you loved someone?
IDK.

Meaning behind your blog name? 
My name is Dani Jones and this is my blog.

Last book you read?
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Book you're currently reading?
Again, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Last show you watched?
The last show I watched, is actually the show I'm currently watching right now!! Cupcake Wars!

Last person you talked to?
My Dad!

The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My best friend

Fave. food?
IDK

Place you want to visit?
Paris, France!!

Last place you were?
The living room

Do you have a crush?
Do books count?!

Last time you kissed someone?
IDK

Last time you were insulted?
IDK
Fave. flavor of sweet?
Chocolate
 










What instruments do you play?
Well... right now in music we're doing a recorder unit 

Fave. piece of  jewelry?
I have 2, my purple dolphin necklace, and my birthstone ring

Last sport you played?
Um... if you mean a traditional sport, i have no freaken idea!

Last song you sang?
Um... does lip syncing count? Because if it does, it would be Immortals by FOB

Fave. chat up line?
Sup

Have you ever used it?
I'm a 10 year old! Of course! Arg! People these days

Last time you hung out with someone?
My Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Dad, Brother, and I, all went to dinner like 30 mins ago

Who should answer these next?
Noor, but that's not all the people I'll tag

I Tag:
Noor
Nabila 
Rukiya 
and anyone else who wants to do it

Bye Sincerely

2 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones