Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Guest Posts/Thank You

 Hi! I'm running out of ideas... So... Can I get some guest posts? I'd really like some! Please?! I'd love it!
 Also, I'm gonna thank most of my followers... BY NAME!! Not in any order though, so if you've been following forever and I don't put you anywhere near the front,  it doesn't mean anything. Thank you, Little Robin, Beth Crocker, CandyCat101, Hannah, Rukiya, Mina, Yali, Shelby, Noor, Elsa, Rose Thorn, Kelsi, Fiona, Kacey, Nabila, and Theresa Jones.
 Also, so sorry that I haven't been posting so much anymore...

Bye Sincerely

6 comments:

  1. Ooh yes please, I'd love to do a guest post! My computer is currently broken (I'm using my phone right now) but once it gets fixed I'll send you my post :D
    Little Robin xoxo

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones