Wednesday, February 24, 2016

First String of Words

 So, I'm gonna start now
Start Now
So, I'm really excited about the String of words srating (see this is what happens when you cant' backspace or spellcheck ) out ... thing... yeah... I'm also jkinda nevous , cause I mean, it' would be embarasing if people asaw this and thought it was how you usually write. (<not meant to be there SH8UT UP YOU DANG COMPUTER!!! Sorry my computer makes this random bding noice that annoys the crap out of me. Om my gosh!! It is so hard not to use back sopace or sdpeel check. I know Dani. I know you know , you;re mre~~!! Oh!... Heh heh!... TYeah, BTW, when some  I'm alone I takl to myself... yah ... I don't know if I've ever mentioned that... (wow, this post is looking so sucky! So many ,mispelled words!! Must... resist... urge... to... corrwcyt!! I meant correct.  ) Yeajjjjhhh... I hope this is really fun to read, cause it 's actually really hard to write. Oh!  Something I'e been thinkking about is, I'm so luccky, acidemics wise!! I know some people have bad greadeds in some subgescts and good grades in others, but noet mre!! I hVE good bgrades all across the bored, anfd I feel so blessed (iI am in no way triing to brag or boast) . The backspace button is just srtaring at me, begging me to vclick it!! I'm actually surprised I've been able to hold out so lonfg!! I'm having my Mom tiume me, so I have no idrea when my time will be up, ofr fi I'm even half way there!! Ugh!! Ypu . Ihope yoy hguys knoew , that you'rw lucky I'm willing to do this for you,.

5 MINS TIME!
It was actually 8 mins, thanks to my Mom. Tell me if you can actually read this!! Cause just looking at it, there are so many red underlinings!! Ahhhh!!! 

Bye Sincerely 

7 comments:

  1. That was definitely interesting to read. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it though??!! I went back and read it after I posted it, and yeah... definitely interesting!
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. Ha. Even though misspelling drive me nuts. This looked fun. Like it really was fun to write. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misspellings drive ME nuts too! But, yeah, it was pretty fun to write.
      -Dani

      Delete
    2. And... you are super smart! You should be proud of that! :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones