Tuesday, February 23, 2016

New Thing I Might Want to Try Out

 So... I was looking at new blogs, and I saw something that looked cool, so you type whatever pops into your mind. But... you have to do it nonstop for 5 mins. and you're not allowed to use backspace or spellcheck. I'm calling renaming it... Strings of Words!!!! I'll be doing one every other day. So... yeah. I will start tomorrow.
 Also, today my Mom and Dad went on a date and they went to see Deadpool (which BTW is the only Marvel movie rated R) so Speed Boy and I went to our aunt's and uncle's house and we went to Mr. Gatties!!! I got some purple vampire teeth, a black bracelet (which I have seemingly already lost), and an owl that I'm naming Owlive. After we went to Mr. Gatties, we went to Dollar Tree and got to pick out one item, I chose super putty (which most definitely is different than silly putty (I'm just not sure how)).
 That's all I really have to say right now (other than, I should really post more often).

Bye Sincerely

2 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones