Thursday, February 25, 2016

The Harry Potter Spell Book Tag

 It's exactly like the title says, and if you don't get it, then go on and look at the post.
1) Expecto Patronum - A childhood book connected to good memories. 
Harry Potter! I was super happy when I finally read it all!


2) Expelliarmus - A book that took you by surprise. 
What...!!??

3) Prior Incantato - The last book you read.

Here... let me go read one... Dork Diaries Miss Know-it-all

4) Alohomora - A book that introduced you to a genre that you hadn't considered before.
I mostly read one genre, fiction, I actually don't remember a book that I  read by myself that wasn't fiction. Yeah... fiction characters are so much cooler than nonfiction.

5) Riddikulus - A funny book you read. 
Funny... uh...books... Diary of a Wimpy Kid

6) Sonorus - A book you think everyone should know about. 
The Hunger Games or... Harry Potter



7) Obliviate - A book or spoiler you would like to forget having read. 
The Hunger Games, just so I could read and experience the book again.


8) Imperio - A book you had to read for school.
Nothing, in my brain right now, says that I have ever only read a book for school, so...

9) Crucio - A book that was painful to read.
Nothing.

10) Avada Kedavra - A book that could kill. (interpret as you will.)
Well... what do I interpret that as again??


I tag, anybody that loves Harry Potter

Bye Sincerely

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I wish I could read The Hunger Games again for the first time. :') That series started me on being a bookaholic. XD

    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my honeydukes, I may have just found the best tag ever. Potterheads unite ;)
    I'd appreciate it if you could go check out my blog :)

    ~*Ayumii*~
    This Blog Does Not Even Exist

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones