Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Oh Crap! My Challenge's Closed! XD

 My gosh!! I just went back to look at my challenge and... it's closed!! So... time to announce the winners (I only got 2 entrys so yeah...)!

First place winner...
Nabila!!









Second place winner...
Kelsi!







Nabila, your awards are... a follow (you already have), a place for your photos on my new page, a guest post, and interview on my blog! Kelsi, you get to choose 3 of these things. 

I know some of you didn't get to do this one, so that's why I'll do anther one when I get 5,000 pageviews, and another one when I get 25 followers. 

Bye Sincerely 

4 comments:

  1. Oh damn it, I completely forgot to enter! I'm so sorry Dani! I will definitely enter your next one though, can't wait :D
    Little Robin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't say the d word. And, I can't wait either!! XD!!!

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones