Monday, February 29, 2016

String of Words Photos Part 1 Harry Potter

 Start Now!
So hio guys! Luna's here to help me today! I'm goijng to be potsting a BUNGCH of random pics/gifs that I hope you ewill enjoy!

Good: Awww! So sweet! Evil:Snape, Lilly never loved you! Back off@!
Good: Dobby, he's jusdt  beinh desent , unlike those Malfoy scum!  Evil: Wrll figure it out Dobby!! ban  I mean , how do the malfoys deal with you!! 
 Good: Poor Dobby! Draco's being a bad boy!! Evil: Bwa-ha-ha-ha!! You
Time
anyways... are so funny Draco!! 
 Good: More wise words from the brilliant Hermione! Evil: Well no dur! This is obvious! Is it not?
 Good: Um... Hagrid...? Do you need a stylist? Cause I mean, I can get you one... Evil: Learn to type! Wow... Just wow...
 Good: #Speechless Evil: #To scared to say anything bad
 Good: Harry... Just, Harry... Evil: That's such a STUPID pose Harry I secretly love you!!!
 Good: No, no they're not! Evil: Are ya sure about that Harry-boy?
 Good: *sniffle sniffle* So touching! Evil: Wow Snape, just wow...
 Good: I love your quotes!!! Evil: She never said "Twitchy, little ferret, aren't you Malfoy?", that was *cough the impostor cough* Mad Eye Moody
 Good: Oh my gosh!! I love you so much Hermione!! Evil: What's with all the stupid poses today??
 Good: Best little... story... thing... ever! Evil: This never even happened!!
 No Comment due to sheer awesomeness
 Overall: Is this even a Harry Potter quote? Google seems to think it is...
 Wow Voldemort (yeah! I just said his name! I'm that good!)... 
 Wow... *sniffs* so sentimental. 
 I actually think this is true!
 Well, your son got attacked by a thing that was ALL brain!
Yup!! I mean, it's just like dreams... right...?! Right...!?
Pfft! Bwa-ha-ha! You are so cute Ron!!
Yes you are... Now chew with your mouth closed!!
Yeah... I wish this woulda happened
What if this happens!! GASP!!
Thank you Hagrid, for stating the obvious.

Bye Sincerely

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome! And the commentary is hilarious. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are awesome. And thank you for "the commentary is hilarious".
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, and yes that's really a quote. I believe it's a Dumbledore quote from the 5th or 6th book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and, I better check that out... all true fangirls must know their quotes!
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones