Thursday, February 25, 2016

Hmm...

 You know what I've noticed? (Well of course they don't! They're not in your mind!! I know that Dani! It was a rhetorical question! Oh... why didn't you tell me!? Now I look stupid!! Ha-ha! Shut up dark and light sides of me!!) Well, I've noticed that people aren't tagging people on tags!! I'm concerned because I'm everybody's missing out on chances to do tags that I they were actually tagged for!! I think that that's kinda messed up. So, from now on, I pledge, to always unless I don't need to tag people on my tags!!
 I'm really excited for String of Words! Aren't you (by the way, any of you can do this, just please call it the right thing, and give me credit)?? So... yeah... that's all for now!

Bye Sincerely

5 comments:

  1. I might do the string of words thing and I also pledge that I will always tag peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually don't tag people because I don't want to leave anyone out so I say I tag everyone!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, you wanted to be tagged for the Harry Potter thing, but I tagged everyone who could tell me their favorite spell!

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones