Saturday, February 27, 2016

So...

String of Words
Start Now
So today we (meaning Mom , me , Speed nBoy , my aunt , and my uncle) went ti enchanted riock and ... it was ... intresting. So, we got there , after like ( 2 housr and ... the re was to many people in there!! So we had to wait for like ... an hour anfd then we could get in!! It was ridculos !!!! But after thatm , it was AMAZING!! we got up thwere and it was beutiful;l!! We could see miles in all 
Time!
I'm gonna finish now
directions! It was amazing!! Then, after that, I climbed/crawled in a cave!! It was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! My uncle and I were like tour guides because this huge group of teens had no clue what they were doing, but it was quite fun!! So yeah... now here are
 Veiw
 Mom, Spped Boy, and I
 My uncle and his dog Blue Jay
People walking! 
 Me going into the cave
Another view

Bye Sincerely



2 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones