Friday, February 19, 2016

Recommendations

 Hey guys, more recommendations!!!!!!!!!!!! So, again, I'm gonna copy and paste part of their about me (if they have it), and intro post (if they don't). So, let's begin.

  1.  A Girl Blog: The reason I've decided to start this blog is because I was thinking about my goals and aspirations and mine is to be a well known blogger and YouTuber. I don't yet have a YouTube channel but I'm starting this blog and I might do in the future. 
  2. A Joyful Corner: My favorite blue, purple, mint, gold, and pink. I love horses, kittens, and puppies. I like to swim and I really like chevron print. I like to read, write, take pictures, and watch TV.  
  3. A Little Bit of Sunshine: I spend my time reading books no one has heard of, scrolling tumblr, sobbing over Harry Potter, watching Dan and Phil and dying, sobbing again over Fall Out Boy because PATRICK STUMP'S VOCAL RANGE, dreaming up stories and putting them on paper, sobbing ONCE again over glee, and training dragons. also keeping enemies in my dungeon but that's not important :)SO yeah, about my blog. It's kinda just everything? Like I have a row of glitters and whenever I feel like it, I'll pick one random tube and throw it into a pot, mix it up, poof comes a post! So, DIYs, reviews, thoughts, writing, photos, fangirling, etc. You get the gist. 
  4. Every Bit of Lovely: I'm just a crazy 13 year old Christian country girl that loves the Lord and is striving to be more like him! I live in a small farming and ranching community in Northern CA with my 3 younger siblings, and my two awesome parents! I love my family, my friends, horses, photography, reading, writing, lemonade, my cowgirl boots, summer days, bonfires, swimming, laughing till my stomach hurts, and just hanging out with God! I hope you all enjoy my blog and thank you so much for stopping by! :)
  5. Hot Town Cool Girl: My name is Nabila.I have two sisters.I live in Houston,Texas.I like to read, swim, and watch TV. I like to eat Mexican, Chinese and Sushi.My best friend is Lydia.I go to Kolter Elementry.I did this blog because my friend, mom, and dad have one, and to share information about my life with family and friends.
  6. Shine 'N' Elevavate: Dance Moms Fan...Like..Crazy!!!  ALDC LA FOREVER!!! I LOVE FOOD.  I LOVE WRITING STORIES.  I LOVE BALLET, I DO IT EVERY SATURDAY. MY FAVOURITE TYPE OF MUSIC IS URBAN/HIP HOP. I'd LOOOOOVVVEEEEE to dance in music videos when I improve my dancing. My favourite type of dance is lyrical, jazz and maybe contemporary (which I also do). 
  7. The Amazing Derpy dog: Hi my name is Derpy dog. I'm a tomboy and I love sports! I am 10 years old and in the fith grade. My best friends are Dani Jones and Wolfa Dudley.  My favorite hobbies are working out with my dad, playing with my friends, and doing arts and crafts. I have two dog, a dashound named Sasha and a pitbull named Romeo. His name is Romeo because when we brought him home for the first time he got a little too comftable with Sasha if you know what I mean. I have 1 fish named Shark Bait Jr. but you can call him S.B. for short. I also have an igona named Spike. I have a brother and a sister. My brothers name is Christopher but, we call him Chris. My sisters name is Jasmine but, we call her Jazzy. My mom is a designer and my dad is a weight lifter and delivers the designs.
  8. The Potter Post: Hey there! I am Tonks. I'm the comic relief of this blog.... Just joking! I am the artsy,picturey,musical one on this awesome blog! :D I love music, and pictures, I want to be a midwife when I grow up(How midevil!) I am in Gryffindor, and some of my favorite things are- Music, playing the piano-forte, books, pie, rainy days, sunny days at the beach, and my best friend Luna!! I love to write and want to be an author when I grow up. I'm in Ravenclaw, and some of my favorite things are books, brownies, scary stories, and warm and cloudy Summer days! 'Lo there! I'm Luna. My favorite colors are lavender, grey, and black. I have long blonde hair that tends to curl and wave strangely in all directions. I do wish I had a lovely bright red. Ahhh, 'tis my lot. My friends describe me as odd, but wise. I disagree with them on the wise part but anywho...I read. And reading is bound to teach you something whether you like it or not, don't you think?
  9. Two Girls: I'm Fiona! Hello Lovely! Thanks for wanting to know a little bit about me! Well, I am a summer baby. I am 12 years old, and I want to be either a technical writer or software developer when I grow up. I go to middle school, and I have one sister. In my free time, I sing, play my flute, and write songs. My favorite colors are light blue and green. Hi! My name is Kacey Hartford! My BFF is Fiona!!!! I used to live in Delaware, and I love to go visit!
  10. Wolfa Dudley #Nerdalert: If you can tell by the title, I'm weird, but I plan on doing big things! I have a YouTube channel that I will talk more about later. But, this is about games and my odd life. I have a friend who's helping me! She has her own (slightly successful) blog called The Dani Jones Blog! Im a fan of watching anime, and Minecraft Diaries and others, to many to name! But  there's going to be theories about different things! And... OTPs!! So...that's all for now!! :)
  11. Lost in My Own World: I'm a bit of a band girl whoops  *coughs nervously* Now for my list of bands I like: All Time Low,Fall Out Boy, 5 Seconds of Summer (Calum is pretty much my husband; don't judge.), My Chemical romance, The Summer Set (pretty unknown band at this point, but their music is still good), Panic! At The Disco And pretty much that's it at this point. xD I also like pop music, but I don't listen to it that much at this point, but on occasions I'll listen to it for about 3 hours.rs straight. 

So that's all for now!! I hoped you found a blog you're not already following!!!

Bye Sincerely 


5 comments:

  1. Awesome recommendations (especially mine)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these sound like great blog recommendations! I'll have to check them out. XD

    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they are great blogs, so you SHOULD check them out.
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones