Saturday, December 26, 2015

Questions part one

 Hey everybody! Dani in the house! Umm... Sorry about that... Heh heh... Anyway, I was looking at this really cool blog and found these questions... Not really a tag, but still! So I'll be answering those questions. 
What're you wearing?
Right now? Well right now I'm wearing PJs, I'm wearing a purple dress with frogs and hearts on them, and purple pants that have random words on them. Don't judge!

Ever been in love?
Well... Sometimes when I read books I fall in love with the characters, for example Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Magnus Chase, Carter Kane, Peeta Mellark, and Gale Hawthorne

Ever had a terrible breakup?
Umm... That'd be a no

How tall are you?
IDK, probably, like, 4 something

How much do you weigh?
IDK again! Probably like 70 something

Any tattoos? 
Not permanent

Any piercings?
Yep! My ears!

OTP?
What the freakin heck is an OTP?

Fave. show?
I don't really have one...

Fave. bands?
FOB.

Something you miss?
My old school Lamar and my old friends! Especially Khoal and Gunner. (Those are their actual names!)

Fave. song?
IDK. Really like Uma Thermin

How old are you?
10 (Whoo hoo for double digits!)

Zodiac sign?
I don't know off the top of my head...

Quality you look for in a partner?
Umm... What?

Fave. quote?

Fave. actor?
Emma Watson

Fave. color?
Purple

Loud music or soft?
Depends

Where do you go when you're sad?
My room

How long does it take you to shower?
20 mins.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
1 hour

Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope! Been in a lot of verbal ones though...

There are a lot more but that's it for this one...

Bye Sincerely Dani 

7 comments:

  1. This is actually a tag, called the TMI tag (Too much information). Sorry to be a know it all, but I did this tag in my old blog!
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I didn't know that, I just found the questions on a blog and decided to do it! You are not a know it all, I want you to tell me stuff I don't already know, you can never have to much knowledge, right?

      Delete
  2. I love this! I did this tag a while back, it's so fun! YAY FOR FOB! Who's your favorite member? And what do you think of their pre-hiatus songs? Sorry for all the questions, I just am crazy about them lol!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s- otp is your one true pairing. aka two people/characters you ship (put in a relationship together), or your favorite ship :)

      Delete
    2. Oh thank you! Also, I don't know a whole lot about FOB, I just like their songs.
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones