Saturday, December 26, 2015

Questions Part 2

 Hi, part 2 of questions.

Turn on?
                

Turn of?
              

The reason I joined blogger?
I wanted a place to talk about books, and now other stuff!

Fears?
Someone I love or care about... dying

Last thing that made you cry?
IDK...

Last time you said you loved someone?
IDK.

Meaning behind your blog name? 
My name is Dani Jones and this is my blog.

Last book you read?
The Elements of Harmony

Book you're currently reading?
Magnus Chase and The Sword of Summer

Last show you watched?
IDK

Last person you talked to?
Red Green

The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Cousin

Fave. food?
IDK

Place you want to visit?
IDK

Last place you were?
The living room

Do you have a crush?
Do books count?!

Last time you kissed someone?
IDK

Last time you were insulted?
IDK

Fave. flavor of sweet?
Does sour stuff count?

What instruments do you play?
None...

Fave. piece of  jewelry?
IDK

Last sport you played?
I don't really play sports...

Last song you sang?
Levels by Nick Jonas 

Fave. chat up line?
Sup

Have you ever used it?
I'm a 10 year old! Of course! Arg! People these days!

Last time you hung out with someone?
A couple mins. ago, I put makeup on Red Green!

Who should answer these next?
Noor.

Bye Sincerely Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones