Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Pics!

 Hi my lovely blog supporters! Right now, I'm bored. So I'm going to share some pics with you!
 My favorite CHRISTmas quote from The Grinch

 So true, not just at CHRISTmas either

 I love this pic

 Fave quote ever!

 Me!

 Lovin this emogi!

 First tag ever

 Numero 2 tag


 Is it guys? I don't know, it is to me

 My life almost all summed up

 This one just sounds cool

 What can I say? I love food

 One of my fave singers, Taylor Swift

 Love this freakin book/movie series!

 I, uh, like MLP

 Fave MLP character right there, I love Rarity!

 I. Freakin. Love. BBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSS! Sorry, went a little crazy there *heh heh*

 Rainbows! This needs no explanation other then Noah's Ark. (If you don't know look it up!)

 My fave color, purple

 Cat!!

 Puppy dog! Woof woof!

 I really like makeup!

 HP for life!

 Me making a weird face and trying to be cool I guess? IDK

 Cool hair

 Put your hand down me!! Makes you look stupid! That's me riding a mechanical bull, what my hands doing I've no idea, was I trying to be a cowgirl?

I'd like to say I went to Hogwarts and saw them, but sadly, I'm at a wax museum 
 Tis my cat and I

 Bein a book freak is awesome!

 Midflip!

 Biker hamster lady!

 Hamster people invading!!

 Me!

This is so good it's worth mentioning twice!

Bye Sincerely

4 comments:

  1. Are you open for post suggestions from readers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok then,
    Well tags definately and I reckon a Day In the Life post would be so awesome. no pressure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I'll keep that in mind if I do anything cool...
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones