Friday, January 15, 2016

This or That? tag

 Hi!! SOOOOOOOO this or that?
Math or English?
English

Summer or winter?
Winter! Summer here is 100 degrees!

Chocolate or sweets(candy)? 
Isn't chocolate a sweet? Anyway, I would say chocolate

Pepsi or Coke?
Coke (Pepsi your a wannabe!) 

McDonald's or Burger King?
Burger King, just... Burger King

Rain or snow?
Rain! If it's warm I like to play in it, and if it's not I like to read on the patio

Pop or rock?
Pop

TV shows or movies?
TV shows

PC or Mac?
Is there really a difference? Don't answer that Mom

Board games or video games?
Depends on my mood...

I tag Fiona+Kacey

That's it! For now... Mwahaha!

Bye Sincerely 
PS Please enter my challenge!! Find info here!


2 comments:

  1. Pc or mac?
    Is there a difference? !?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!
    Yes.
    The answer is PC.
    97.2 % of the time.
    I'll only say mac for video/photo editing. Maybe.
    But mostly pc.
    C'money child. I've taught you better than that. ;)

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones