Friday, January 22, 2016

What's the plan tag with D.D.!

 Hi guys! As you can tell from the title, I will be doing the What's the plan tag with D.D. (aka Derpy Dog)! So let's get started!

Questions
My Answers
D.D.'s Answers 

Rules

  • Answer the questions down below
  • Tag anyone 
  • Make one other question for de people you tag
  • Have fun
What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a science teacher, but when I come home I write books, and on ze weekends I work on my own science projects
Part time football player, when I go home I do art, and the other part time job is being a reading teacher

What college/university do you want to go to?
Well, a good college, but not Harverd! They don't have the right beliefs and they highly inforce it.
Texas State! Go Bobcats!

Do you want to get married?
Yes
Yeah

Do you want to have children?
Yep, at least 2 of em!
Yeah, at least 3

Apartment or house?
House, definitely!
House

Pet's?
Yeah! A cat! I'll name it Micky Jr.
Yes sirree! I want 2 dogs and a litter of kittens!

Car or van?
Car, unless I have too many children
Same for me!

Any hobbies?
Ummm... blogging?
Drawing when I'm bored

Fave band
FOB
Mandesa (solo artist)
What city do you want to live in?
New Braunfels (where I am!)
Dido!

My Question: One awkward moment you'll try not to let happen to you in the future?
D.D.'s Question: How long do you think you can hold a fart in the office?

I tag Noor, Nabila and Rukiya

Bye Sincerely
And



2 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones