Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Is it weird??

 Is it weird that I'm constantly checking my email? Is it weird that I'm obsessed with this blog? Is it weird that I'm obsessed with other blogs??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Am I weird? Probably.... What does it make me? Am I average? Normal? Or weird? Or am I all? I am! I am me!

Hi guys! I have no idea where... that/\... came from. Well yup! I wanna remind you to enter my challenge! It stops on the 31st!! So enter!! Find info here!

Bye Sincerely 

9 comments:

  1. I am also obsessed with checking my email and blog!

    Rose :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, aren't all bloggers? I mean seriously?
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. Don't worry your not weird at all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like seriously who doesn't love checking their email :D

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I really don't know where that came from! My hands were typing by themselves!
      -Dani

      Delete
  3. I tagged you for The Unknown Bloggers Tag!

    Rose :3

    http://itslookingabitmitty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones