Tuesday, January 5, 2016

So Freaking Nervous!!

SHE WANTS DANCE LIKE UMA THERMIN BURY ME TIL I CONFESS!! SHE WANTS TO DANCE LIKE UMA THERMIN AND I CAN'T GET YOU OUTTA MY HEAD!! Sorry, Uma Thermin came on.
 Hi my lovely blog supporters! I'm so so so so so sssoooooooooo freaking nervous!!!!!!!!!!!! You wanna know why??? Well I'ma tell you anyway! I. AM. IN. THE. 3RD. ROUND. OF. THE. SPELLING. BEE!!!!! 
 So, at my school (and possibly all of Comal ISD) the first and second rounds are just written tests, like a spelling test. Well, the third round (the one I'm in) is when you stand on a stage in front of EVERYONE and spell the word!!!!!! (I'm pretty sure I explained this before)
  Well, it is on the 15th!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo nervous!! If I win this I get to go to the Comal wide spelling bee!! 
Hairdo, Weirdness, Derpy Dog, and I all made it to the second round (BTW Derpy Dog is in 5th, Luna is in 6th, but Hairdo Weirdness and I are all in 4th), but Hairdo, Derpy Dog, and I are the ones who made it to the 3rd round!!! 
 Derpy doesn't think she's gonna make it, so she said that she would like, silently cheer me on, cause she thinks I'll make it. Hairdo and I made Weirdness promise that he wouldn't silently cheer for either of us unless one of us got out. Me and Hairdo promised each other that if one of us got out, they would silently cheer the other one on!!
 I'm so so so freaking nervous!! Wish me luck! Well, this made me feel, slightly better...

Bye Sincerely Dani
PS Remember to enter my challenge! Find info here

4 comments:

  1. AW YEAH UMA THURMAN!!!!!

    I love that song so much you don't even want to know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome right???!!!??? It came on and I just had to (virtually) sing it at the top of my lungs!
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. I wish you luck! When I tried out to be in the spelling bee I failed on the first word so yay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... I hope that doesn't happen to me!! Thank you for the luck wish! I'll need it!
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones