Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Famous People Tag With Luna

 Hi my lovely blog supporters!! So from the title you can tell that I'll be doing The Famous People Tag, with Luna!

Questions
My Answers
Luna's Answers


Rules
Put up the tag button
Tag the last 10 people who commented on your blog

1. Your fave singer or group
FOB
The Wanted

2. If your fave male actor was in the room with you what would your reaction be?
I don't have a fave male actor
Try to get to know him while trying (and probably failing) to stay calm

3. Is there any famous person you used to love but now changed your mind?
Nope
Imagine Dragons

4. Name a famous person who's name starts with a V
I can't say his name but you-know-who!
Vixen from Aphmau

5. What is your fave red carpet dress
I like that one pretty one!
Katy Perry's

6. Who's your fave royal person?
Disney Princess's, duh!
Knights (they aren't royal!!)

7. Who is your fave child actor/actress?
The girl that plays Olive on Odd Squad! (Look it up!)
The girl that plays the girl on the Hunted Hathaway's with the glasses

8. Is there an actor/actress you like the private life of?
Does Taylor Swift count?
Umm... Demi Lovato

9. Do you think actors/actresses have improved over the last 100 years?
Did they even have actors/actresses 100 years ago?
Yes

10. What is the weirdest famous person's name?
Uh...
The band Skillet

11. Do you think you look like a famous person?
I think I look like Taylor Swift with bad teeth
I remind myself of Demi Lovato without the black hair

12. Share your famous person quote
Does. Not. Compute.
Do you consider people from YouTube as famous?

13. Who is your fave actress?
Emma Watson
Does YouTube count?

14. Have you ever met/been near/ seen a famous person?
Bridget Mendler waved at me! 
Never in my life! 
I tag Nabila, Elsa, Kelsi, Noor, Fiona, Kacey, Mrs. Jones (you don't have to do this Mom), Mia Ruddok, Shelby, Saanvi

Bye Sincerely
    And

3 comments:

  1. Love the tag and i don't want to come across as mean or annoying but I just wanted to say you didn't tag anybody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh right! I'm so forgetful sometimes! And, Nabila, you're not mean or annoying at all!
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones