Sunday, January 24, 2016

Harry Potter!! Ahhhh!

 Hi my lovely blog supporters! Harry Potter time!!!
Harry Potter
What I would say to him: Hi Harry! My best friend and I love you! I did a blog post on you!! How did you stay strong!? You're so freakin awesome!! Talking to followers: Harry is awesome! It's just... Harry! Fave quote 
Hermione Granger
What I would say to her:Ohmygosh!! I love you Hermione! You are my hero and idle and I aspire to be you!! You're so freakin smart and I love you so much!! Talking to followers: I don't think people give Hermione enough credit, I mean, she'd basically the brains behind the whole operation!! She's as smart as full grown wizards!! Fave quote
Ronald Weasly (otherwise known as Ron)
What I would say to him: Ron, I just don't know... How long have you known you had a crush on Hermione??? I mean obviously it's been from the first "I'm Ron Weasly", right?? Talking to followers: If he was supposed to take the role of "comic relief", he didn't, he did, however, take the role of loyal best friend that sticks with Harry no matter what. Fave quote
Other stuff
 Ohmygosh Snape!!
 Really? I thought it was common knowledge
 You're so mean Draco!
 Yep! True dat!
 Ha ha!
 Hmm...
 Love it!
 Ha ha 
 Loved it! So sad!
 I'll take that into consideration!
 Umm... Alright...
 Neville, you passed with flying colors!
 Wish this woulda happened
 Aww!
Hagrid, this started it all!

Bye Sincerely 















4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those text things are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dani, your interview is up! Also, I love the Drako-Dobby convo. "Master Draco, presenting Dobby with emoji clothing does not set Dobby free." "I know that" Ha ha ha ha ha, hilarious!

    -AJoyfulCorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones