Tuesday, January 5, 2016

30 Day Challenge Day 23

 Hi my lovely blog supporters!! 30 day challenge time!!
Day 23, if you won the lottery?? Hmmm... well, if I won the lottery, I'd bye a private island and take my family and go live on it! Then, I'd bye a helicopter and fly to school everyday (so I wouldn't have to move schools). Then I'd donate $100 to St. Judes Children's hospital. Then I'd put $1,000 in savings for collage. Every month I'd give myself $200 dollars to go walk around stores and bye whatever I want!! 
 Wow! That's a lot of stuff! Well there you have it folks! What I Would Do If I Won The Lottery!!

Bye Sincerely Dani
PS Don't forget to enter my challenge! Find info here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones