Thursday, January 14, 2016

Readers Confession Tag

 Hi my lovely blog supporters! As you can tell from the title, I'm doing the readers confession tag!

Have you ever damaged your own book?
Um... I bend the spines a bit sometimes

Have you ever damaged a borrowed book?
Not... that... I can think of, but I'm sure I have

How long does it take you to read a book?
I don't know! I don't time myself! Do you? Don't answer that!

Books that you haven't finished?
Off the top of my head, The Red Pyramid and The Sword of Summer

Hyped/popular books you don't like?
The Nancy Drew series, I just can't seem to get into it

Is there a book you would not tell anyone you are reading? If so what book?
Nothing, nada, zilch

How many books do you own?
By my count 103 chapter books

Fast or slow reader?
Fast, definitely! 

Do you like to buddy read?
Um... what?

Read better in head or out loud?
I read better in my head but I really like to read out loud

If you were only allowed one book, what would it be?
That one book with all the Harry Potter books in it!

Hope you liked that!
I tag all the bookish people out there (and you'd better do it!)!

Bye Sincerely 


2 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones