Thursday, January 14, 2016

Spelling Bee TOMORROW!!!!

 The spelling bee's tomorrow!!! I'm so freakin scared/nervous!! Today at 2:00 I'm practicing on the stage and it's so nerve wracking you probably don't even know! I'm freaking the freak out!! If I win it I get to go to the Comal ISD wide spelling bee and I'm so scared!! There's gonna be a person that does stories for the newspaper there!!! Do any of you know what I'm feeling??!!??
 Do you think that it's weird that I'm this nervous? None of my friends that are in the spelling bee seem this nervous! But then again, how do I know that my friends know I'm freaking out? No, they probably do... but what if to them I seem cool as a cucumber?... Nah, probably not... But what if...? Arg! So nervous!

Bye Sincerely 

2 comments:

  1. IT IS GONG TO BE OK. Your friends are probably nervous too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support! Yeah, they probably are...
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones