Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Why am I Posting?

 Why the freak am I posting right now?? I literally have no idea why the freaking heck am I posting right now! The story: I was looking at blogs and I thought to myself Why don't I write a post? and then I answered myself Because I've nothing to blog about, duh! and then I argued with myself That's never stopped me before! so I gave in.
 Trying to find something to blog about... Oh I know! My report card came in yesterday! I got all A's! So, Mom took me to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! For today I got, a chocolate covered marshmallow with graham cracker bits on it! For Sunday I got a small chocolate covered caramel square! Yum!
 What else, what else...? Nothing it looks li- oh wait! Why not give an update on my challenge?? Find info here! In first place, doing photography Nabila!! In second place, doing (yet again) photography Kelsi!! Please please enter!!!  Please enter.

Bye Sincerely

5 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh :) I really really REALLY want that chocolate, it sounds delicious
    http://awesomebloggerblack.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already ate the marshmallow chocolate and it was delicious!!
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Congratulations keep going!

      Delete
    2. Yep! But you and Kelsi are the only one's that have entered so far.
      -Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones