Friday, January 15, 2016

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

 Spelling Bee happened TODAY! Guess what! I WON 2ND PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so freakin excited! I got a trophy and everything!!
 It seemed like everyone was cheering for me, in the last round if I got a question right all you could hear was clapping and "YAY"s from the audience, and according to my friends when I got out all you could hear was "NO!"
 I think I lost my mind! In the middle when everyone was applauding I was in the back row hugging myself and rocking back and forth, and in the 4th to last round I started laughing when everyone applauded! All the while Mom was giving me thumbs up and mouthing things like 'It's okay' and 'You're doing great!' I got out on the word acoustic!

 Bye Sincerely

6 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones