Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Challenge Update

 Hi my lovely blog supporters!! So,as you probably know, I'm having a Challenge on my blog (you should know because on all my posts I'm putting PS's about it)! If you want info find it here.
 I thought I'd show you (if you entered) where you stand!
In first place, doing photography is... Nabila!!
In second place, doing photography is... Kelsi!!
Kelsi, I hope that's is your link, sorry if it's not. Also, I'm sorry if I didn't spell your name right.
 So, photography seems popular! I rrreeeeaaallllyyyy hope more of you, lovely blog supporters participate in my challenge!! 
Remember, I'm taking no more on Dec. 31

Bye Sincerely Dani

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes you are!! If you win, you'll have to tell me what it feels like! Anyway, best of luck to you!
      -Dani

      Delete
  2. Yeah, you spelt my name right and got the right link. ;)

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones