Saturday, December 19, 2015

30 Day Challenge Day 6/ 12 Days of Blogsmas Day 6

 Hi my lovely blog supporters! So as usual 30 day challenge 1st!

Day 6... Ah! Here it is! What're you afraid of? Well I'm afraid of multiple things that are to embarrassing to say, soooo, I'll do the one I'm afraid of the most! I'm afraid of someone in my family (that's close to me) dying. Yeah so scary... *Shivers involuntarily*  
 So now for 12 days of blogsmas... Day 6: What the Holidays Mean to Me // what comes to mind when you think of the holidays; what this time of the year symbolizes for you. Well, I don't know how to explain this without getting very, vvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy deep into my religion! So, let's  just say, it's very, vvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy important to me. 

Bye Sincerely Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones