Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Noor's Blogging Challenge!

 Hi my little blog supporters! On Noor's blog A Little Bit of Sunshine she's having a contest! So I'm entering! I'm going to write/type a poem about winter!

Snowballs, angels, and men
are winter
Hot chocolate, coffee, and tea
are winter
Reading on the porch, in my room, and in the snow
is winter
Christmas, New Years, and Valentines Day
are winter
Love, joy, and family 
are winter

So, how'd you like that? I hope I win! It's really short but, in my opinion, really sweet! By angels and men I meant snow angels and snow men! 

Bye Sincerely Dani  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dani,
    I'm a new reader to your blog and I LOVE it! It's so unique and creative! You'll see me in future comments :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elsa! I hope you love this as much as I do! :D Don't forget to follow!

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones