Thursday, December 10, 2015

Spelling Bee Round 2

 Hi my blog supporters, so at my school we have an annual Spelling Bee and there are 3 rounds. It's not exactly how you think, so the first one is in one day and in our classrooms everybody did a written spelling test, than  the only people that move on get to do the second written spelling test, and than, thats when you get up on the stage and the judge is all "Spell banana" and you're all
"B-a-n-a-n-a".
 Well guess what!? I made it to round 2!!!!!! XD I did the second written test today! I'm freaking out like crazy! But it's really cool to think that I might be doing the Spelling Bee! Hairdo and Weirdness also made it to round 2 so wish us all luck!

Bye Sincerely Dani #SpellingBeenerves 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to round 2, I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Noor! Have you seen my entry to your challenge?

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones