Monday, December 14, 2015

12 Days of Blogsmas!

 Hi my lovely blog supporters! So I was browsing BBK and on the sidebar I saw Nerd Glasses and Wanderlust had up 10 days of blogsmas! So I decided to do The 12 Days of Blogsmas! I did tweak a few of them but so what?! Here are the 12 days!
Day 1: The Holidays // write a poem describing the holidays
Day 2: Giving vs. Receiving // OK I'M JUST FOR CLICHE OPINION POSTS OKAY?
Day 3: My Christmas Wishlist // list at least 3 things you'd like for Christmas
Day 4: My Favorite Christmas Sayings// you probably get it, and yes, this had to be done!
Day 5: My Favorite Holiday Pics // your favorite holiday Pics on google 
Day 6: What the Holidays Mean to Me // what comes to mind when you think of the holidays; what this time of the year symbolizes for you
Day 7: 5 Reasons I Love the Holidays // the title's pretty self-explanatory!
Day 8: My Holiday Playlist // 5 of your favorite holiday songs
Day 9: My Favorite Christmas Movies // 3 of your favorite Christmas movies
Day 10: Holiday Color // Umm... I think it explains itself
Day 11: Holiday Well, Holiday// Which holiday do you celebrate around this time of year
Day 12: My New Year's Resolution // what your resolution for 2016 is, how you plan to achieve it, and your tips for setting a resolution

If you start today then it'll end on Christmas so that's what I'm doing today! Um... Let's start!
 Day 1: The Holidays // write a poem describing the holidays. Hm... Well come to think of it I kinda already did this for Noor's challenge so I'm just gonna copy and paste that...
Snowballs, angels, and men
are winter
Hot chocolate, coffee, and tea
are winter
Reading on the porch, in my room, and in the snow
is winter
Christmas, New Years, and Valentines Day
are winter
Love, joy, and family 
are winter
Again, by angles and men I meant snow angels and snow men! And that's Day 1! See you tomorrow (or maybe later today).

Bye Sincerely Dani
P.S. Noor I think you should do this

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones