Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas time is here!! Or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa.

 Hi my blog supporters, so I wanted to talk about how many freakin holidays there are during Christmas time! There are a whole lot, like 3000000000000000000! (Actually only 3) I really don't know much about 2 of them so bear with me...

Christmas   
So Christmas is when Christ was born, and you decorate and get presents and it's real fun! I celebrate Christmas myself! Believe you me I look forward to it.

Hanukkah
People celebrate Hanukkah by lighting candles on a menorah, which is also called a Hanukiyah. Each night, one more candle is lit. There are nine candle spaces on the Hanukiyah. The middle one is called the Shamash. (I copied this from Google)

Kwanzaa
The celebration honors African heritage in African-American culture, and is observed from December 26 to January 1, culminating in a feast and gift-giving. Kwanzaa has seven core principles (Nguzo Saba). It was created by Maulana Karenga, and was first celebrated in 1966–67. (Copied this from Google also)

Well that's it, I hope you learned something in this post. I enjoyed writing this.
What Holiday do you celebrate? Tell in the comments below.

Bye Sincerely Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones