Thursday, December 17, 2015

30 Day Challenge 4/ 12 Days of Blogsmas Day 4

 Hi ya'll so as usual I'll start w/ the 30 day challenge.
So Day 4, my dream job is actually kinda complicated! XD So during school days I would teach science, when I come home I would write books and on the weekend I would invent things! So yeah! Awesome!  
 Now day 4 of 12 days of blogsmas! What's today!? Day 4: My Favorite Christmas Sayings// you probably get it, and yes, this had to be done! Alright then! let's go to google! 
#LOVEIT! I don't care that it came from a so called "Kids Movie" (BTW it came from How the Grinch Stole Christmas) I practically live by it! So yeah!
Bye Sincerely Dani  

5 comments:

  1. Ooh that sounds cool, I'd love to have that job :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I think you WILL have those jobs.
    Ps, tons of adults love the grinch!!!! It's not just a kids movie

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones