Sunday, December 6, 2015

Random Pics

 Hello my little blog supporters! As you can guess from the title I will be sharing random pics that I uploaded from my phone! Sorry for any crappy photography!

 My Mom sprayed my hair with temporary hair color. 

Umm... riding a bull at Traders Village.
  
 No not real H.P. wax museum. Creepy but fun!

 My cat Micky and I. I love my cat, he is part of me now!

Me, the reading freak, reading at the library.
 Me, in mid flip, on my trampoline. 

Me and a biker, girl, hamster. IDK?

Now here's 3 hamster people! IRDK (I really don't know)!

I hoped you liked that! Credit for the (crappy) photography goes to me! I used an editing app called Aviary, so if you're interested in that... 

Bye Sincerely Dani   

2 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones