Saturday, December 12, 2015

More Updated Recommendations

 Hi my blog supporters, so I'm gonna do another recommendation post. (YAY!)  I'm also going to copy there about me so...

1. A Little Bit of Sunshine, Noor is the blogger here and she's on fire! Here's her about me "
It all began in the winter of 2014. Noor said to Blogger, I know about blogging. Blogger said to Noor, No I know more about blogging! Noor said: That's impossible, you want to start a blog?
If you get that reference, you get a gold medal. Anyways, I started this blog in February 2014 as 'Adventures of a Wonder Kid'. It grew and grew and in like Summer 2014, I changed it to 'My Amazing Life Being 10'. THEN. January 2015, I changed it to A Little Bit of Sunshine and it hasn't changed since :)
I normally blog about lifestyle things, DIYs, reviews, a little bit of everything! (haha blog name pun okay no cool). I usually post every other day (unless there's an instance where I cannot)! 
That's my about me! I hope you decide to stick around and if you do, hit follow so you know when my crazy ramblings come about :) Have a lovely rest of your day you great people of the internet." (Now in Noor's case she had an about her blog and that's what I used)

2. Miss Internet, Miss Internet is the blogger here and she's awesome! Here's her about me "
I am an anonymous blogger not because I feel it's because I have to be anonymous to be myself. But because I know that if people know me as a person, the can't judge me. This is just me, sat behind my laptop screen, on my blog, blogging!
I have an obsession with YouTube, a constant craving for chocolate, and a liking for all things wonderful! 
I have a passion for blogging, reading, editing and writing, a dream for dancing and a love for living life"


3.Blogs By Kids, wow there's a whole lot of bloggers here, Noor, Amelie, Amelia, Anna, and Morning. I cant put all of their about me's on here! So instead I'll just give what they are. Blogs By Kids (BBK) is a blog that tells kids tips about blogging and inspires kids to keep blogging.

4. A Joyful Corner, Sophia Smith is the blogger here, here's her about me "My favorite colors are blue, purple, mint and gold, pink. I love horses, kittens, and puppies. I like to swim, and I really like chevron print. I like to read, write, take pictures, and watch TV."

5.Every Bit of Lovely, the blogger here is Shelby. Here's her about me "I'm just a crazy 13 year old Christian country girl that loves the Lord and is striving to be more like him! I live in a small farming and ranching community in Northern CA with my 3 younger siblings, and my two awesome parents! I love my family, my friends, horses, photography, reading, writing, lemonade, my cowgirl boots, summer days, bonfires, swimming, laughing till my stomach hurts, and just hanging out with God!" 


6. Yali's Lovely World, the blogger here is Yali. Here's her about me "I'm Yali aka Yalisafiya (^That's me.) So,to introduce you guys to me,I thought I'd tell you some little facts about myself. 1. I'm 12 years old and in the 7th grade. 2. I'm home schooled. 3. I'm a Christian.4. Some of my hobbies are reading,writing,taking pictures,making videos,blogging,and fan girling :)5. I may or may not have an obsession with Luke Hemmings...I mean....what 6. My dream is to meet Taylor SwiftMy favorite music/bands: 5 Seconds of Summer, Taylor Swift, One Direction, My fandoms: The 5SOS Fam, Swifties, Directioners,The Divergent Fandom,My favorite books(or books you NEED to read):The Divergent SeriesThe Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children Rooftopers The Giver."

7. A Bit of This and That, the blogger here is BNS. Here's her about me "I use this blog to have fun, express myself, and be heard. BNS is my alias made up of my initials because this is an anonymous blog. "

8.Little Moon Dragon, the blogger here is Amy. Here is her about me "Hello!
I'm Amy.
I guess I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm a Canadian student blogger/bookworm who loves musical theater, along with historical T.V. shows, Lights, Taylor Swift, Bee and Puppycat, singing, dancing, acting, and performing in general.

I put my heart and soul into the things that I love, and fall asleep during all the other hours of the day. I sing when no one is listening, or when everybody is. I love to act and feel most alive when I'm in a theater. I may not be good at either of these things, but that doesn't matter to me. Right now, I'm trying to live life to the fullest and not get caught up in the negatives anymore. I find that life is much more enjoyable if you make everyday the best that it can be.

9. A Girls Blog, the blogger here is A Girl. She doesn't really have a specific about me soooo... Just take my word for it, she's good.

 So that's all my recommendations! I'm sorry if I bored you to death but, I hope you found a blog you like (again I'm sorry I don't know how to link).

Bye Sincerely Dani

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Dani xx I really appreciate it :) also I love your blog it's great xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks A Girl! That means a lot to me! Don't forget to follow!

      Delete
  2. Aww, thank you so much for mentioning me!
    If this helps at all, to link to something, click on the link image on the top right corner on the bar right under the post title when you are making a post ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks so much for mentioning me! I really do appreciate it!
    Yali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I follow your blog, right? Of course I'd mention you!

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones