Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Would You Rather Beauty Tag

Hi! Darshy (Daisy)  tagged me (she actually said I tag everyone who read her post but so what?!) to do the Would You Rather Beauty tag! So that's what I'll be doing!

Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Well, seeing as how I hate how bushy my eyebrows are and that (according to other people) I have pretty eyelashes I'd rather shave my eyebrows. Besides you can get draw on eyebrows.

Would you rather shop only Mac or Sephora  for the rest of your life?
Well I've heard that Sephora is really expensive and has good makeup but I don't know a thing about Mac, so probably Sephora.

Would you rather have a lip gloss/lip liner look or an 80's perm?
Lip gloss/ lip liner look.

Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line, or an over done blush?
Over done blush! It's all I have a sunburn! Whoop de whoop!

Would you rather wear MC hammer pants in public or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts.

WYR have an orange-y colored spray tan, or really weird tan lines that can't be covered up?
Tan lines, my friends won't care!

WYR have a bad haircut or bad hair color? 
Hair color! You can always dye it back! With haircut you have to wait, and wait...

WYR have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?
Twitter cause I don't use it!

WYR give up using Makeup brushes or Mascara?
Mascara, don't hate me world! It's cause I just got introduced to Mascara so it wouldn't hurt me that bad to give it up.

That's it! Thank you for paying attention! 

I want to tag Noor, and Nabila!

Bye Sincerely Dani
PS Don't forget to enter my challenge! Find out info here

4 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones