Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Weird


Title: Weird

Author: Theresa M. Jones (and I'm proud to say my Mom)

Summary:
Every time twelve year old Aislin sleeps, she experiences another person’s DREAMS, their hopes or despairs, loves or hates, most fervent dreams, or darkest nightmares. She is weird, a word she hates more than anything else. Though, when her little brother, Luke, the only person in the world who treats her normal, gets into a car accident, her only hope of saving him is her ability to communicate with him while he dreams.
It isn’t until she dreams with Jessica, another coma patient and her best friend’s little sister, that she discovers her chance to save him. After Aislin guides Jessica back to the waking world, she opens her eyes to find her plan gone horribly awry, and Jessica dead.
Devastated, Aislin must find a way to stop dreaming altogether or somehow perfect it, before she kills her brother, too.

My Review:
My gosh! I can't believe my MOM wrote this book! It's so incredibly good, witty, and funny not to mention a page turner! I loved it almost more than chocolate! Thats a whole darn lot!
Amazing!

My Rating:
5 Stars

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Why thank you! I try to review all the books I love and I certainly LOVED this book.

      Delete
  2. Did you know, that this book was originally called Dream Walker?
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones