Sunday, December 27, 2015

30 Day Challenge Day 14 and 15 and 16

 Hi guys! Since I'll be traveling tomorrow and the day after that I'll be doing 3 30 day challenge days today in this one post! So let's get on it!
 Day 14, 3 healthy habits... Alright... 1. I eat fruits 2.I eat veggies 3.I ride my bike...
I mean, I guess these are all pretty healthy, I'm not exactly sure they're habits but still...
 Day 15, Where will you be in 5 years... I'll be 15, I'll be at Memorial High (or whatever it's called), studying to get into a really good collage with Blue Black.
 Day 16, thoughts on education, alright! I believe everybody should get a free education, even if they're under kinder. I also think that the only way you should have to pay for school is if you go to private school. So those are my thoughts.
 Guys, on the trip I'll have my phone, so if you comment, the chances are, I'll reply. 

Bye Sincerely Dani

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dani,
    I just want to let you know that I mentioned one of your posts on my blog:
    http://lovingcraft101.blogspot.com.au/p/about-me.html
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I gave you a link to my ABOUT ME page! Just click on the HOME button and you'll see the correct post.

      Delete
  2. This is cool, but where did you nominate me for the infinity dreams blog award? Sorry,
    I don't mean to sound rude or anything.

    Have a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your blog design, honestly it's the best I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you a while ago and forgot to tell you! So click the category challenges/tags and scroll down til you see Infinity Dreams Award! First tag ever!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones