Tuesday, December 15, 2015

12 Days of Christmas/30 Day Challenge Day 2

 Hi my lovely blog supporters! So I'm doing 2 challenges both are DAY 2! So let's see how this turns out.
 So Day 2, 20 facts about myself hm...
1. I run this blog
2. I heavily Blog-stalk Noor's blog
3. My fave. color is Purple
4. I like MLP (My Little Pony)
5. I have a cat and a dog
6.I LOVE to read
7. Love THG (The Hunger Games)
8. Love HP (Harry Potter)
9. This is really hard for me (finding facts I mean)
10. I'm really just gonna to 10
So that was that... Next Please!
 So for the 12 das of blogsmas we're on day 2...  Day 2: Giving vs. Receiving // OK I'M JUST FOR CLICHE OPINION POSTS OKAY? So...Well before I get all deep 'n' stuff I just wanted to say this could go on forever...
Alright well for giving it's nice, and it makes you feel good... But, what if say, you don't have any money what do you do? Is it still alright to receive? My answer is YES! There are some people who'll say 'You can't open presents unless you got something for someone!', but I don't think that's right, you aren't  supposed to have to give, your supposed to want to make them happy! So I'm for both in different ways... 
 Did you like that? Tell me in the comments below.

Bye Sincerely Dani
 

2 comments:

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones