Monday, December 7, 2015

Super Nervous!

 Hey all you blog supporters! I wanted to talk (mostly a one sided conversation but still...) about why I'm so, so, so, nervous! You're probably nervous 'bout it too, if you're in Comal ISD.
 So tomorrow is the CA (I think it sands for like, common assessment or curriculum assessment or something) and if you don't know is a HUGE test that you have to pass or else it's like, really bad. Well anyway tomorrow is my MATH and that's my most bad subject! I also don't really like math (don't tell my math teacher I said that).  >: (
 We started learning decimals and division this year so I'm freaking out cause I'm scared that I'm gonna FAIL MISERABLY! *sobs uncontrollably and then starts laughing maniacally* I'm sorry, I'm going crazy!  Wish me luck!

Bye Sincerely Dani   #Schoolisnervewracking

4 comments:

  1. How did you do?
    When will you know?
    Im sure you did great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't know when I'll be able to know my score.

      Delete
  2. Good luck on all of your tests! I totally understand how stressful school can be, I'm sure that you'll do great ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! I hope you like my blog (and follow it)!

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones