Friday, December 11, 2015

Round 3 Spelling Bee!

 Blog supporters! Blog supporters! Guess what!?!? I made it to ROUND 3 OF THE SPELLING BEE!!! Ahhhhhhh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I'm so, so excited! Hairdo made it to, but Weirdness didn't.
 On Mon. I get the list of words, I get 4 weeks to study them and then... SPELLING BEE TIME! Whoop whoop! I'm so excited, but nervous at the same time. I don't know what to say...
 There are like 360 words but Mrs. Smith (the teacher who organizes the Spelling Bee and my Sage/GT teacher) said we usually only get to about 160. You have know idea how much I'm excited about this, my stomach has butterflies in it and I'm so scared. #Ahhhh!Round3SpellingBee XD

Bye Sincerely Dani   

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones