Saturday, December 5, 2015

So Bored

   Hi, it's me! Dani!... I have nothing to blog 'bout. Well I guess I'll blog about my book. What book? You mean I haven't told you!? Oh I sorta have by telling you I finished it, you want to read it? Well I can't let you read the whole thing because I'm going to publish it but... No Dani that's madness... No it's not conscious. Okay I'm gonna let you read the first chapter. Okay here I go.

The Kelvar Girls
Written By Danielle Jones  
Dedication: I'd like to dedicate this book to my Mom, and my cousins Lili and Mena. I never could have done it without y’all.


Chapter 1
It was a beautiful day at Kelvar Elementary School. It was the first day back from Thanksgiving break.
Mena Gruber was showing Dani Jones (her real name was Danielle, and she was the most popular girl in 5th grade),Lili Mason, and Will Franks (who had broken his ankle over the break) her new blue heart rhinestone sunglasses.
“They look perfect on you” said Dani.
Ella Rodriguez (who was always jealous of Mena) yelled “They’re horrible. I don’t like them!”
Mena, Lili, and Dani knew that was not true, they knew that Ella was just jealous.
“You’re just jealous!” Mena yelled back, and Ella stomped off.
RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!
“Oh No, the school bell!” Mena exclaimed, so she stuffed her sunglasses in her backpack and went in for class.
”Hey Mena” Nik Turbo yelled from across the room “Knock Knock!”
“Who’s there?” Mena asked not knowing the answer.
“Heaven!” Nik shouted excitedly.
“Heaven who?” asked Mena .
“Heaven You Heard Enough Knock Knock Jokes! Ha Ha Ha!” Nik burst out laughing at his own joke.
You see Nik was the class clown and the top origami folder.
Mena sat down and started on her work.

You liked that? Hmmm... I see, no problem yet. I guess I could sneak you a peak at Chapter 2.

Chapter 2 
At recess Dani and Lili were hanging out at the swings when they heard a scream.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”
“That sounded like Mena!” a worried Lili said
“We should check it out!” Dani said nervously .
They rushed to the classroom and saw a stunned Mena backpack on her lap.
Will came running in (with his broken ankle it was kinda hard).
“M-m-my g-g-glasses th-th-th-they're m-missing! She said
“They're Missing!? But they looked so perfect on you!” Dani yelled.
“You know what would be cool?” Lili asked thoughtfully
“What?” Mena asked
“If we solved this mystery!”Lili exclaimed
“But what would we call ourselves? We have to have a name.” Mena asked starting to get excited.
“How 'bout the Sparkle Girls?” Dani asked
“I don't think so.”Mena replied
“What about Sports Girls?!” Lili burst out, barely able to hold in her excitement.
“Nah” Dani said
“What about the Kelvar Girls?”
“Perfect!” Dani and Lili said together and had a mini giggle fest that stopped after a couple seconds.
“Will, do you want to join?” Will was already half way out the door when Mena asked
“Well with the broken ankle I think it would be kinda hard” Will said quickly “and besides, it's called the Kelvar Girls, and I'm a boy.” Will finished
“We understand.” Dani said
Suddenly Ms. Rosy their teacher popped her head in the doorway “What are you guys doing in here?” she asked
“Ms. Rosy! Mena lost her sun glasses and we're here to help!”Dani said
“Oh well you still have a little recess left, go play.” Ms. Rosy replied
“Okay” they all said and went to the playground.
“You guys wanna come to my house after school?” Dani asked
“Sure” Mena and Lili replied
    Though throughout the day they were learning, their minds never left the missing sun glasses and the newly formed Kelvar Girls.
So that was Chapter 1 & 2, now I gotta put away my laundry 
                         Bye, Sincerely Dani



No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones