Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Hunger Games Catching Fire

 Hi my lovely blog supporters! So Catching Fire is the second book in The Hunger Games trilogy, I've read it and thought I'd review it, here you go!

Title: Well it's either The Hunger Games Catching Fire or just Catching Fire. IDK witch one.

Author: Suzanne Collins 

Summary:
  Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has won the annual Hunger Games with fellow district tribute Peeta Mellark. But it was a victory won by defiance of the Capitol and their harsh rules. Katniss and Peeta should be happy. After all, they have just won for themselves and their families a life of safety and plenty. But there are rumors of rebellion among the subjects, and Katniss and Peeta, to their horror, are the faces of that rebellion. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge.

My Review:
Ahhhhh!!!! How does Suzanne do it! Write such good great awesome amazing books!? I mean look at me, I can barely keep up with this blog (not that you can or would ever compare me with Suzanne Collins). I simply love the way she writes this book! 
Caution Spoilers Ahead
Ahhh! I could not believe that Gale like liked (as in loved) Katniss! I was like WHATTTTTTT????  I bet it hert Gale in the first hunger games to see Katniss with Peeta like that, I bet Katniss really wanted to tell him about how she was "acting" but, remember, she wasn't sure how much she actually was acting. Okay, Snow with the blood breath? Let me be the first to say "EWW!" I'm sorry but that was just guh-ross! 
No More Spoilers
I truly LOVED   FREAKING LOVED ADORED this book!!!!!! Though I'd only recommend this for 9 and up.   

My Rating:
5 Stars all the way

Bye Sincerely Dani
P.S. Why you no comment anymore? :( If comments were cash my money would be slowly depleting. START COMMENTING! BLOGGERS LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo sorry 'bout the black over the words! Something got messed up and I couldn't fix it so I just published it! Soooooooooo sorry! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed it! Now there's only a white box on my rating but that's not that bad so I'm just gonna leave it.

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones