Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry CHRISTmas!/30 Day Challenge Day 12/ 12 Days of Blogsmas Day 12

 Hi everyone! It's CHRISTmas! But before I get into that, 30 day challenge.
Day 12, fave. childhood book, well, since I am a very mature child, I'll just say my fave. book. Well, off the top of my head I can think of THG by Suzanne Collins!
 12 Days of blogsmas day 12,  My new years resolution, is to...! Blog every single day at least once (I already do that so it shouldn't be very hard.)
 Merry CHRISTmas everyone!!!!!!!!!! I only just got my second batch of presents! I gots a whole lot left! But, I'm really excited about 2 of the presents! The first one is that my last name is officially JONES! So excited! For the next one, you have to know a little backstory to get why I'm excited about this one. So first off, my Moms friends are also my friends, and I've never been out of state before. My Mom and her friends and I are all going to New Orleans on Monday! I'm so, so, excited!

Bye Sincerely Dani

6 comments:

  1. All right, I only had 2 more batches of presents, but, that's still a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I can't wait to hear about your New Orleans trip!! If you post about it of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will! I couldn't keep that from you!
      Bye Sincerely Dani

      Delete
  3. New Orleans!
    Whooo hooooo. Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can't wait Mom! If you could something would be wrong with you!
      Bye Sincerely Dani

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones