Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Hunger Games Book Review

 Hi my blog supporters! So right now I'm gonna review the 1st book in The Hunger Games series!


Title: The Hunger Games

Author: Suzanne Collins 

Summary:
In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. Long ago the districts waged war on the Capitol and were defeated. As part of the surrender terms, each district agreed to send one boy and one girl to appear in an annual televised event called, "The Hunger Games," a fight to the death on live TV. Sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen, who lives alone with her mother and younger sister, regards it as a death sentence when she is forced to represent her district in the Games. The terrain, rules, and level of audience participation may change but one thing is constant: kill or be killed.

My Review: 
Oh my gosh!!!!!! I freaking loved this book sooooooooo much! Katniss  is strong, brave and loving! She is amazing and awesome and tons of other things! 
Caution Spoilers Ahead
Oh my gosh! I almost cried when Rue died, and how Katniss drugged Peeta so that she could save his life like, who does that? (in the best way possible :D) I loved how Katniss volunteered to go in to the games for Prim, amazing! It was so sweet when Peeta declared his love for Katniss, so sweet.
No More Spoilers 
I recommend this for people 9 and up, truly awesome book! I don't know how Suzanne thought all this up but I sure am glad she did. 

My Rating:
5 stars

Bye Sincerely Dani      

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones