Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I'm back!/30 Day Challenge17/Stats

 I'm back from New Orleans!!!!!!!!! It was awesome!!!!! I'll do a post about it when Mom either texts me or emails me the pics!
 I'll be doing the 30 day challenge!
Day 17, my fave. blogs, alright.  
Miss Internet- Miss Internet
Noor, Amelie, Anna, Amelia, and Morning- Blogs by Kids
A Girl- A Girl Blog
Yup! Those my faves!
 So in this post I said I'd do monthly stats tomorrow but, I might not be able to, so I'll be doing that now!
United States
869
Australia
169
Canada
79
United Kingdom
47
Portugal
12
France
5
Bangladesh
4
Netherlands
4
Colombia
3
Mozambique
2
So that's that!

Bye Sincerely Dani
PS Don't forget to enter my challenge! Find info here

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones