Saturday, December 5, 2015

Umm... Excuse Me?

   Okay Umm... excuse me? Hi guys, so remember when I was talking about Wassilfest? Well exciting (and by exciting I mean horribly disappointing) development! Wanna hear? Okay then!
   My choir's not as special as I thought! I was walking back to my car when I heard the mayor addressing the public, so I went to the place where I performed. When I got there a  UNICORN CHOIR WAS PERFORMING! >: (  I was like WHAT?!?! I woulda been way more mad except that my old school Lamar elem. school was performing. Back Stabbing Traitors!
   So there you have it! I just can't believe a UNICORN CHOIR was on my stage, you hear me mine!
It's okay Dani, calm down.

              Bye, Sincerely Dani

P.S. Noor can you tag me and then tell me you tagged me

6 comments:

  1. Oh no, that sucks :( And tag you in what? Sorry lol :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, what do you mean 'tag' you? I don't really do anymore tag posts :P

      Delete
    2. Well... you're my only hope for anyone to tag me 'cause no one else that has a blog (except my Mom but she doesn't do tags) is following. :( I also thought that if YOU tag me more people would flock to my blog (not to sound greedy or anything, it's just that you're an awesome blogger).

      Delete
    3. I can add you into a BBK post :)

      Delete
    4. Oh my gosh you'd do that for me!? Please do! Thanks so much!

      Delete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones