Saturday, December 26, 2015

What I Got For CHRISTmas

 Hi my lovely blog supporters! I'm going to make a post about what I got for CHRISTmas.

First, I got 5 different (cute) outfits! (I'm sorry for all the weird poses and faces I'm making. I'm just a weird diva. As one of my Grandmas would say.)





Tell me which outfits I should wear to New Orleans!
The last one there came with another present (well technically 3 more), MY LAST NAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY JONES!!!  The other 2 are next...




Love it! The last 3 are all the same notebook, just different parts. My next (and last) BIG PRESENT is going to New Orleans on Mon. but that came with something too!
It's a big duffel bag type thing that I can pack my stuff in! Now for books!

I don't really even like Cinderella that much, but I still think this book is cool.
I'm kinda surprised that I didn't get more books... On to cosmetics! Mwa ha ha

Makeup remover! Life saver!

 This is the outside of a makeup case from Ulta!


This is the inside

This is a different makeup case

 This is the inside

Eye primer from Wet n Wild!

Outside of a compact mirror I think they're called. Anyway so cute!

Inside of the compact mirror! Hi there phone!

Some dark reddish pinkish color from Wet n Wild

Some lotion type thingy... I'm listening to MJ's smooth criminal. *Jammin out*

Some purple Wet n Wild nail polish

Some purple Just 4 Girls lip gloss

Some hand lotion and, yes, those are diary of a wimpy kids in the background! Now for some... other... stuff...

It's a sticker design studio! In other words I can now make custom stickers! (It's klutz proof too! Whew!)

Magic Science... Apparently I'm a wizard now... I mean I've always been a wizard! You didn't know?!

An electric piano! Awesome!...

A space crystal growing kit... IDK guys... IDK...

A fashion angels design kit!

 Another slightly more realistic design kit.

 A body wash kit?

Fantasia the unicorn! I love her!

A... um... Magic volcano 

 Do you like the message on my white board?

A my first garden kit...

I'm excited about this one! This is a star master! It projects star images on the ceiling while you go to sleep!

These are the stars! they look better in real life! 

Those are almost all my presents...

Bye Sincerely Dani

PS I'm sorry for the crappy photography
PPS Don't forget to enter my challenge! Find out info here  

7 comments:

  1. I got a whiteboard too! Twinsies :D
    I loved this post, you are really generous telling us what you got for CHRISTmas!
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S I reckon either the 1st, 2nd or 5th outfit would be good for the holiday.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Elsa! I'll keep that in mind!

      Delete
  2. Awesome post Dani! You got so many cool stuff, and those outfits are cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lucky ducky.
    Sounds like you have a very blessed life!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones