Wednesday, December 30, 2015

50 Fun Questions Tag

 Hi guys! I'm going to do the 50 fun questions tag!
1. Do you sleep with the closet door open or closed?
Closed, IDK why.

2.Do you take shampoo/conditioner bottles from hotels?
No, but I know Blue Black and her family take the little notepads... 

3.Do you sleep with your covers tucked in or out?
Out.

4.Have you ever stolen a street sign before? 
Umm... Excuse me? No, isn't that illegal?    

5.Do you like to use Post-it notes?
Yeah, but I can't, Mom won't let me use hers and I don't have my own.

6.Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
I'm 10! I don't cut out coupons at all!

7.Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or swarm of bees?
Well it depends on the bees, if they're killer bees then a bear, but if they're normal bees than bees.

8.Do you have freckles?
Some here or there, but nothing big.

9.Do you always smile in pics?
Most of the time, but not all.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that don't capitalize their I's whenever they're referring to themselves.

11.Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Maybe... Okay yes, I do!

12.Have you ever peed in the woods?
Umm... Funny story everybody, I was on my aunt and uncle's ranch, it was my first time in a long time that I'd peed in the woods and Mom didn't think to help me, so I peed on my pants! On them, not in them!

13. What about pooped in the woods?
Do you really think I'd poop in the woods? Heck to the freaking NO!

14.Do you ever dance even though there's no music playing?
Yup! I prefer there to be music though.

15. Do you chew your pencils or pens?
Not usually...

16.How many people have you slept with this week?
1, Mom, during my trip to New Orleans.

17.What size is your bed?
Twin.

18.What's your song of the week?
Send My Love (To Your Lover)-Adele

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yeah! I mean, it's kinda weird, but yeah!

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yup!

21. What's your least fave. movie?
IDK...

22. Where'd you bury hidden treasure?
On Neverland! Duh! Then I only have Capin Hook to worry bout!

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Sparkling water! Delicious!

24. What do you dip chicken nuggets in?
Nothing.

25. What's your fave. food?
Don't really have one, to many to choose from!

26.What movies could you watch over and over again and never get bored?
For entertainment, THG HP. For criticism, all the barbie movies and any shows Red Green watches.

27.Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Umm, wait what? Uh...

28.Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No, but Darth V. is one now.

29.This question has been removed for sake of author 

30.When was the last person you wrote someone a letter on paper?
Harry P. you see, we're pen-pals.

31.Can you change the oil in a car?
I'm 10! No! I don't have a car!

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?    
No car! Arg!

33.Ran out of gas?
No car!! Stop rubbing it in my face!

34.Fave kind of sandwich?
PBJ! Yummy!

35.Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Lucky Charms! (That's pathetic...)

36.What is your usual bedtime curfew?
Well it's supposed to be 9:00 (on weekdays), but I usually stay up till 9:30! I'm such a rebel! Haha

37.Are you lazy?
What! Um, who told?! Um, what?! Um! Uh!

38.When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? 
Mostly princess's... 

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign
Chicken!

40.How many languages do you speak?
1 full one, English. I know a little, German, French and Spanish also.

 41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Um, let me check... 30 SECONDS LATER... Nope doesn't look like it!

42. Legos or Lincon Logs?
Legos.

43.Are you stubborn? 
I think I can be when I want to be.

44.Leno or Letterman?
Who are these people (I'm assuming)? Yeah, I don't know them...

45.Ever watch soap operas?
No. What is a soap opera? Is it people singing opera with soap?

46.Afraid of heights
Nope!

47.Sing in the car?
Yeah!

48. Dance in the shower?
Sometimes...

49.Dance in the car?
Yeah.

50.Ever used a gun?
I've shot a handgun before.

  I tag Fiona and Kasey and Yali

Bye Sincerely Dani
PS Don't forget to enter my challenge! Find info here. 

4 comments:

  1. Hehe, some of these answers are actually kinda funny! #danithecomedian
    -E
    http://lovingcraft101.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, thank you for tagging me! The post should be up soon ;)

    ReplyDelete

So... it looks like you're going to comment. Thanks for that. Your comments make my day. :)
-Dani Jones